Virtual Course Schedule
Every now and then it makes sense to refresh certain new employee orientation topics that were presented. We understand that training facilitation may have been temporarily set aside during business operation budget realignments.
We offer a no-cost e-learning opportunity for all organizations big and small. Every month we will post an e-learning subject. Each subject will be presented in a virtual format, at the conclusion of the learning session, a self-assessment segment will follow. The self-assessment will include 25-multiple choice questions and essay questions. Upon successful completion, a certificate of completion will be sent to the attendee. We hope that you will find these fundamental training sessions to be valuable.
E-course on-line offerings CLICK (standard courses)
- JANUARY 2019 - WORKPLACE: Preparedness- Emergency Protocol
- JANUARY 2019 - HIPAA Compliance Audit Checklist
- JANUARY 2019 - WORKPLACE: Identifying Employee Stress Points
- JANUARY 2019 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 1
- FEBRUARY 2019 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 2
- FEBRUARY 2019 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Preparing for Compliance Audits
- FEBRUARY 2019 - Security: Physical, Electronic, and Life Safety Budget Preparation
- MARCH 2019 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Updating Policy and Procedures
- MARCH 2019 - The Art of Negotiation: Work Group Influence Techniques
- MARCH 2019 - Dealing With Difficult People: Recognize Stress Points
- MARCH 2019 - WORKPLACE: Business Continuity Primer
- APRIL 2019 - Risk Management: Workplace Culture
- APRIL 2019 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think
- MAY 2018 - HIPAA Policy: Updating Employee Programs and Company Policies
- JUNE 2019 - PCI Compliance Audit: Required Compliance Policy for Retailers
- JUNE 2019 - HITECH Basics: Electronic Data Storage-Are We Really Reducing Paper Records?
- JULY 2019- Developing and Monitoring: Tele-Commuter and Remote Workers (Part 1)
- AUGUST 2019 - Remote Worker Policy Development and Implementation (Part 2)
- AUGUST 2019 - Basics: Business Continuity Plan Strategies/Disaster Recovery Cloud
- SEPTEMBER 2019 - Record Management: All in a Cloud? Is This a Safe Overall Solution?
- OCTOBER 2019 - Big Data: How to Use What We Collect
- OCTOBER 2019 - Intellectual Property: How Much Data Access Do Employees Need?
- NOVEMBER 2019 - BYOD Policy Assessment: Bring your own device (BYOD), Good, Bad, and Ugly in the Workplace.
- NOVEMBER 2019 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think--Reputation
- DECEMBER 2019 - Project Management: When Lean is Not an Option
- DECEMBER 2019 - HIPAA Electronic Records: Cloud Storage
Currently there is no media on this page.