2013 -2014 ON-LINE COURSE OFFERINGS
Course Downloads Purchase Security Guidebooks
Every now and then it makes sense to refresh certain new employee orientation topics that were presented. We understand that training facilitation may have been temporarily set aside during business operation budget re-alignments. We are offering a no-cost e-learning opportunity for all organizations big and small. Every month we will post an e-learning subject. Each subject will be presented in a power point format, at the conclusion of the learning session, a self- assessment segment will follow. The self-assessment will include: 10-multiple choice questions, and a few essay questions. Upon successful completion, a certificate of completion will be sent to the attendee. We hope that you will find these fundamental training sessions to be valuable. For more information about our training development and implementation services, please call us at, 877-421-0280.
- JANUARY 2013 - HIPPA Compliance Audit Checklist
- FEBRUARY 2013 - Essentials for DIY Security Audit Analysis
- MARCH 2013 - Securty: Physical, Electronic, and Life Safety Budget Preparation
- APRIL 2013- HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Applying the Basics Each Day
- MARCH 2013 - HITECH Basics: Electronc Data Storage-Are We Really Reducing Paper Records?
- APRIL 2013 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think
- MAY 2013 - HIPAA Policy: Updating Employee Handbooks
- JUNE 2013 - PCI Compliance Audit Checklist
- JULY 2013 - Developing and Monitoring: TeleCommuter and Remote Worker Policy
- AUGUST 2013 - Remote Worker Policy Development and Implementation
- SEPTEMBER 2013 - Record Storage: All in a Cloud? Is This a Safe Overall Solution?
- OCTOBER 2013 - Intellectual Property: How Much Data Do Employees Need?
- NOVEMBER 2013 - Privacy: THing of the Past? Why SOcial Media Changes the Way We Think
- DECEMBER 2013- Securty: Physical, Electronic, and Life Safety Budget Preparation
- JANUARY 2014 - Project Management: When Lean is Not an Option