2018 & 2019 E-COURSES
Course Downloads Purchase Security Guidebooks
Every now and then it makes sense to refresh certain new employee orientation topics that were presented. We understand that training facilitation may have been temporarily set aside during business operation budget realignments.
We are offering a no-cost e-learning opportunity for all organizations big and small. Every month we will post an e-learning subject. Each subject will be presented in a powerpoint format, at the conclusion of the learning session, a self- assessment segment will follow. The self-assessment will include: 10-multiple choice questions, and a few essay questions. Upon successful completion, a certificate of completion will be sent to the attendee. We hope that you will find these fundamental training sessions to be valuable.
For more information about our training development and implementation services, please call us 877-421-0280.
E-course on-line offerings CLICK (standard courses)
Additional e-courses and face-to-face seminars. Call 877-421-0280 for course access.
- AUGUST 2018 - Basics: Business Continuity Plan Strategies/Disaster Recovery Cloud
- SEPTEMBER 2018 - Record Management: All in a Cloud? Is This a Safe Overall Solution?
- OCTOBER 2018 - Big Data: How to Use What We Collect
- OCTOBER 2018 - Intellectual Property: How Much Data Access Do Employees Need?
- NOVEMBER 2018 - BYOD Policy Assessment: Bring your own device (BYOD), Good, Bad, and Ugly in the Workplace.
- NOVEMBER 2018 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think--Reputation
- JANUARY 2019 - Project Management: When Lean is Not an Option
- JANUARY 2019 - HIPAA Electronic Records: Cloud Storage Options
- JANUARY 2019 - WORKPLACE: Preparedness- Emergency Protocol
- JANUARY 2019 - HIPAA Compliance Audit Checklist
- JANUARY 2019 - WORKPLACE: Identifying Employee Stress Points
- JANUARY 2019 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 1
- FEBRUARY 2019 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 2
- FEBRUARY 2019 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Preparing for Compliance Audits
- FEBRUARY 2019 - Security: Physical, Electronic, and Life Safety Budget Preparation
- MARCH 2019 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Updating Policy and Procedures
- MARCH 2019 - The Art of Negotiation: Work Group Influence Techniques
- MARCH 2019 - Dealing With Difficult People: Recognize Stress Points
- MARCH 2019 - WORKPLACE: Business Continuity Primer
- APRIL 2019 - Risk Management: Workplace Culture
- APRIL 2019 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think
- MAY 2018 - HIPAA Policy: Updating Employee Programs and Company Policies
- JUNE 2019 - PCI Compliance Audit: Required Compliance Policy for Retailers
- JUNE 2019 - HITECH Basics: Electronic Data Storage-Are We Really Reducing Paper Records?
- JULY 2019- Developing and Monitoring: Tele-Commuter and Remote Workers (Part 1)
- AUGUST 2019 - Remote Worker Policy Development and Implementation (Part 2)