Virtual Course Schedule 2020 & 2021
Every now and then it makes sense to refresh certain new employee orientation topics that were presented. We understand that training facilitation may have been temporarily set aside during business operation budget realignments.
We offer e-learning opportunities for all organizations big and small. Each month we will post an e-learning subject. Every subject will be presented in a virtual format, at the conclusion of the learning session, a self-assessment segment will follow. The self-assessment will include 15-multiple choice questions and essay questions. Upon successful completion, a certificate of completion will be sent to the attendee.
E-course on-line offerings CLICK (standard courses)
- AUGUST 2020 - Remote Worker Policy Development and Implementation (Part 2)
- AUGUST 2020 - Basics: Business Continuity Plan Strategies/Disaster Recovery Cloud
- SEPTEMBER 2020 - Record Management: All in a Cloud? Is This a Safe Solution?
- OCTOBER 2020 - Intellectual Property: How Much Data Access Do Employees Need?
- OCTOBER 2020 - Big Data: How to Use What We Collect
- NOVEMBER 2020 - BYOD Policy Assessment: Bring your own device (BYOD), Good, Bad, and Ugly in the Workplace.
- NOVEMBER 2020 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think--Reputation
- DECEMBER 2020 - Project Management: When Lean is Not an Option
- DECEMBER 2020 - HIPAA Electronic Records: Cloud Storage
- JANUARY 2021 - Bridging the GAP in a Multi-Generational Workplace
- JANUARY 2021 - WORKPLACE: Preparedness- Business Continuity (New)
- JANUARY 2021 - HIPAA Compliance Self-Audit
- JANUARY 2021 - WORKPLACE: Identifying Employee Stress Points
- JANUARY 2021 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 1
- FEBRUARY 2021 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 2
- FEBRUARY 2021 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Preparing for Compliance Audits
- FEBRUARY 2021 - Security: Physical, Electronic, and Life Safety Budget Preparation
- MARCH 2021 - WORKPLACE: Business Continuity Primer
- MARCH 2021 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Updating Policy and Procedures
- MARCH 2021 - The Art of Negotiation: Work Group Influence Techniques
- MARCH 2021 - Dealing With Difficult People: Recognize Stress Points
- APRIL 2021 - Risk Management: Workplace Culture
- APRIL 2021 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think
- MAY 2021 - HIPAA Policy: Updating Employee Programs and Company Policies
- JUNE 2021 - PCI Compliance Audit: Required Compliance Policy for Retailers
- JUNE 2021 - HITECH Basics: Electronic Data Storage-Are We Really Reducing Paper Records?
- JULY 2021- Developing and Monitoring: Remote Workers (Part 1)
Currently there is no media on this page.