Virtual Course Schedule 2020 & 2021
Every now and then it makes sense to refresh certain new employee orientation topics that were presented. We understand that training facilitation may have been temporarily set aside during business operation budget realignments.
We offer a no-cost e-learning opportunity for all organizations big and small. Every month we will post an e-learning subject. Each subject will be presented in a virtual format, at the conclusion of the learning session, a self-assessment segment will follow. The self-assessment will include 25-multiple choice questions and essay questions. Upon successful completion, a certificate of completion will be sent to the attendee. We hope that you will find these fundamental training sessions to be valuable.
E-course on-line offerings CLICK (standard courses)
- JANUARY 2020 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 1
- FEBRUARY 2020 - Essentials for DIY Security and Compliance Audit Analysis, Part 2
- FEBRUARY 2020 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Preparing for Compliance Audits
- FEBRUARY 2020 - Security: Physical, Electronic, and Life Safety Budget Preparation
- MARCH 2020 - WORKPLACE: Business Continuity Primer
- MARCH 2020 - HIPAA Compliance Assessment: Updating Policy and Procedures
- MARCH 2020 - The Art of Negotiation: Work Group Influence Techniques
- MARCH 2020 - Dealing With Difficult People: Recognize Stress Points
- APRIL 2020 - Risk Management: Workplace Culture
- APRIL 2020 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think
- MAY 2020 - HIPAA Policy: Updating Employee Programs and Company Policies
- JUNE 2020 - PCI Compliance Audit: Required Compliance Policy for Retailers
- JUNE 2020 - HITECH Basics: Electronic Data Storage-Are We Really Reducing Paper Records?
- JULY 2020- Developing and Monitoring: Remote Workers (Part 1)
- AUGUST 2020 - Remote Worker Policy Development and Implementation (Part 2)
- AUGUST 2020 - Basics: Business Continuity Plan Strategies/Disaster Recovery Cloud
- SEPTEMBER 2020 - Record Management: All in a Cloud? Is This a Safe Solution?
- OCTOBER 2020 - Intellectual Property: How Much Data Access Do Employees Need?
- OCTOBER 2020 - Big Data: How to Use What We Collect
- NOVEMBER 2020 - BYOD Policy Assessment: Bring your own device (BYOD), Good, Bad, and Ugly in the Workplace.
- NOVEMBER 2020 - Privacy: Thing of the Past? Why Social Media Changes the Way We Think--Reputation
- DECEMBER 2020 - Project Management: When Lean is Not an Option
- DECEMBER 2020 - HIPAA Electronic Records: Cloud Storage
- JANUARY 2021 - Bridging the GAP in a Multi-Generational Workplace
- JANUARY 2021 - WORKPLACE: Preparedness- Business Continuity (New)
- JANUARY 2021 - HIPAA Compliance Self-Audit
- JANUARY 2021 - WORKPLACE: Identifying Employee Stress Points
Currently there is no media on this page.