What we do at USA
USA Security Net Inc. consultants can assist your organization with the development and implementation of security protection policies and programs.
- data/information record management
- safe computer use
- inventory control
- record storage and old record disposal services
- remote worker guidelines
- compliance audits: HIPAA, PCI
- worker policy such as BYOD policy
- safe cloud computing best practices
- electronic security integration: card access, cameras, alarm systems
- physical security reviews, and much more.
Our security teams can help you determine which internal programs best fit your work environment by reviewing your current internal policies and procedures. We help organizations customize and update their security and training programs that blend in with their culture and mission directives. Our loss prevention programs include:
- an initial needs analysis
- on-site or virtual security and life safety training classes
- all classes include course completion certificates and reference materials.
We also offer a "Do-It-Yourself" (DIY) series of manuals and quick tip documents for building management maintenance teams to supplement our virtual learning and face-to-face learning experiences.
Our shopping catalog provides access to many security protection products:
- safes, cash registers, counterfeit detection products
- document shredders, document shredding supplies
- keyless entry, coin, and currency counters, depository bags,
- camera surveillance kits, DVR recorders, camera installation hardware, cable, cable connectors
- intrusion systems
- fire alarms, fire extinguishers
- personal protection devices
- medical alert systems
Our 24/7 UL rated alarm monitoring service center provides constant monitoring of burglar alarms, fire alarms, network camera systems, elevator phones, personal emergency medical alert combined with "check-in with you" wellness calls, and other electronic integrated security systems. Personal emergency and medical alert services are our latest product/service offering, helping working families care for family members that live alone.